iMessage On Windows PC: If you are one of them who is an Apple’s iMessage lover but don’t know how to get iMessage For PC and use iMessage On PC Windows 7/8/10 along with iOS, iMac, iPad, and iPhone, then today you will get the solution to use iMessage for PC/Desktop/Laptop. While there are multiple messaging options, Apple messaging App is one of the most favorite choices. And if you’re a Windows or Linux users and want to use iMessage without an Apple version of the computer, then you’ve some good news.
Although Apple generally features a restricted use pattern, the example of which can be seen in the latest version of MacBooks with no USB port or physical media drive, in this case, iMessage can be used remotely. Many of my friends who are using Windows PC, often do ask me that how to use iMessage on Windows PC Computer or iMessage For Android, so I have decided to provide the solution as I’m an Apple geek.
To have remote access, make sure you have a Mac with iMessage and a PC with Windows. Next step is to download and install Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both the computers. Click on the Launch App and download and install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer. Install the same on your Mac device and connect it by the codes. Once done, you can enjoy iMessage on PC.
How To Get iMessage On PC
For many Windows users, it’s like a dream to use iMessage on their windows version of PC but most of them don’t know how to use iMessage on PC. With the above procedure, it is quite easy to use iMessage On PC/Desktop/Laptop. But what if you don’t have a Mac and still want to use iMessage For Windows 10 PC. Well, your dreams for this can be fulfilled in many ways.
Follow these step by step guide and you will be able to download iMessage for PC.
iPadian is basically a third party software or in short, an emulator which helps in creating a virtual iOS ecosystem on your PC. This ultimately helps in installing iMessage on your Windows. So, how to do it? Follow the given steps.
Step 1. Search for ipadian2.com and download the emulator which is absolutely available for free.
Step 2. Next, install the file on your PC.
Step 3. Run the program
Step 4. Go through the terms and conditions and accept it.
Step 5. Search for ‘iMessage’ on the search bar
Step 6. Once you get it, download this app on your computer.
Step 7. Launch the app and start your iMessage experience.
Using iMessage For PC Via Bluestacks:
Step1: Download Bluestacks Emulator from Here.
Step2: The Exe file should run as normal on your PC. Install it.
Step3: Once done, Run the emulator.
Step4: Search for “iMessage” in the Bluestacks search box. You’ll get the App Store page in the results.
Step5: Download the app, set it up and you’re done!
Now whenever you would like to send a message to your friends, simply run Bluestacks on your PC, launch iMessage App for Windows and you will be able to send messages to your buddies. But even if you don’t feel good with using it, then easily you can Deregister iMessage in just a few simple steps.
Jailbreak Your Phone
This process is a bit complicated where it requires ‘jailbreaking’ the iOS device and installing an app Cydia, which is basically a directory of applications. On installing Cydia, look an app called ‘Remote Messages,’ which will cost you $4. This will help in setting up a web-based interface, which can be connected by using iPhone’s IP address followed by 333. Follow the instructions and configure a password for security reasons. So, to remotely access iMessage on Computer, open the web browser and enter given IP address followed by the server port number. That’s all!
So, even if you’re on tour and you don’t have access to the Mac, Remote Messages can help you, which has been updated for iOS 7 and 64-bit devices. While in functionality, it replicates the famous web browsers, the difference is, it can be used in an operating system while letting you text in a traditional way. So, to achieve this, setting up remote messages is a very important part. This involves two steps.
- Configuring Remote messages: For this click on setting and tap ‘Remote Messages.’ Enter the username and password. Then sliding the ‘Enable’ toggle to ‘On,’ wait for the server to start.
- Connecting Over Wi-Fi: The device and computer should be connected to the same network. Note the IP address on the ‘Remote Message’ panel and enter in the address bar with 333. The next step is to get the username and password.
We already tried to provide you the solution for the error you face during using this iOS app on PC, just like “iMessage Waiting For Activation” error.
Sending iMessage From PC
The browser-based client is loaded with features that help in emulating the iMessage experience even more.
- iMessage And SMS Support: The use of web sockets for synchronizing perfectly with iOS helps in remote messaging. In short, the messages that you send will automatically appear in the app. So, depending on the person, you’re sending a message to, if the person has an enabled Apple product, the message is sent as an iMessage. Otherwise, it gets relayed as a traditional text.
- File Attachments: Browse your computer and attach any file or media and it will be instantly shown on the iPhone. Even in the case of more obscure framework files, this system works effectively.
- Camera Access: Without the need to use iPhoto or any other image uploading service, you can simply attach images from your camera and send them in messages or just view them full size, which you can later save to your computer.
- Draft, Message, And Searching: After typing a message it gets saved as a draft, which you can later edit and send. Also, you can search for messages from your conversations.
- Typing Notifications: Just like the bubble indicator that you can see in iMessage, this is also available in remote messages display.
- Contacts And Pictures: Remote messages get synchronized with the contact database, and if the picture toggle is enabled, it can display it as well.
- Custom Theme Support: Remote messages have a few default themes, which can also be used as and when needed.
Download iMessage For Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Via Google Chrome
The most important thing is to have Google Chrome browser on Mac and Windows computer. After this is done, follow the following steps.
Steps To Download iMessage For Windows PC:
Step 1. Go to the launch application and locate “Messages.” The next step is to set up the Message.
Step 2. Open the Google Chrome browser and from the web store get the Chrome Remote Desktop Application.
Step 3. Follow the same steps to install it on Windows PC and Mac.
Step 4. Enter the Google account credentials and other information and set up the Chrome Remote Desktop App.
After the setup is done, you should be able to see your Mac computer from Windows and vice versa.
Step 5. After the initial setup is complete, use iMessage from Windows computer.
Now you can enjoy iMessage on your Windows computer.
iMessage For PC Features:
iMessage for PC is loaded with advantages, and it definitely surpasses other messaging apps. The other person you want to talk should also have this app installed. Anyway, take a look at the advantages.
- The foremost advantage is that it is absolutely free except for the cost of the internet connection.
- The ‘Multi-Messaging’ feature allows this app to be opened on as many devices as you want to and all in a synchronized state.
- With a bigger keyboard, it gives the best comfort while typing.
- If the iMessage is not working on the PC, you can immediately contact via email.
Although it is pretty much a replica of WhatsApp, in functionality, iMessage Online is very different and probably provides the best form of instant messaging experience. So, why just restrict yourself, when you can explore the possibilities of Mac and Windows by downloading iMessage On PC/Desktop/Laptop. When instant messaging is the new sensation, having iMessage installed on your PC will provide the best means of messaging while using it from a distance and actually without the need of carrying your Mac every time. Enjoy the technology and experience the bliss of solitude it provides, when you’ve iMessage for Windows PC.