How To Deactivate/Deregister iMessage Completely For Your Number: Recently, iPhone users who swapped from iPhone to other mobile devices say android, windows, and more faced some trouble. They couldn’t receive the messages from their friends and mates (iOS device users using iMessage for sending a message).
It was found that the Apple did reportedly working on this issue and finally brought out a solution to deactivate iMessage. Today, this piece of article is going to teach you the way for iMessage deactivation. Or else if you are interested in using the iMessage On Windows PC then you can get the procedure from our site itself.
How To Deregister iMessage
Method 1: If you have the iPhone with you
This method is applicable if and only if you are having the iPhone that you used to activate the iMessage. To turn off iMessage and to remove the number from iMessage using your iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Insert the SIM card into your iPhone and switch on your device for the further process
- After switching on your device, just go to the SETTINGS option in the menu of your phone.
- In the SETTINGS option, you could see many options. In those options, you have to scroll to the MESSAGES option and just tap on it to open that option.
- You could see the iMessage with a virtual switch. Tap on that switch to turn that off. After switching off, go back to the settings screen again.
- Now, scroll on to the FaceTime option and tap on that for opening it.
- Similarly, tap on the virtual switch of FaceTime for switching it to OFF state.
- That’s it; you can exit and remove your SIM card from your iPhone device.
Sometimes at the time of iMessage Activation errors occur but we already provided you the solution for the same in our previous article, so you can check this if you are facing the same issue. So, now let’s move on to the 2nd method to Deactivate iMessage.
Method 2: If you do not have the iPhone with you.
This method can be utilized if you do not have the iPhone with yourself. This method is also quite easy for executing. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first thing you have to do is opening the link provided here –“https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage” – it is the official link for deregistering the iMessage.
- In this link, you have to enter the phone number of yours in the place provided which you wanted to deregister from iMessage. After entering the phone number, you have to click on the SEND CODE button.
- After you click SEND CODE button, you will receive a 6-digit confirmation code. You should enter the code in the place provided and click SUBMIT button.
- Thus, your iMessage will get deactivated.
If you don’t know then I want to give yet another good news that from now you can also use iMessage on Android.
This piece of the article might have shown you the process about how to deregister iMessage, and this is how you have to execute to remove the number from iMessage to unregister from iMessage Online.